Friday, February 25

A Friday Like List

1. I like the fact that my cousin Megan is engaged. Congratulations!
2. I like the fact that my Pop-Pop is here from Alaska, and he looks like Santa still... which I love.
3. I like when my sweats and sweater and blanket are toasty from the drier.
4. I like watching "The Office" and "Parks and Recreation" and "Modern Family" and snuggling.
5. I like the fact that I get to take next week off from work and devote it to getter better.
6. I like planning breakfast dates :)
7. I like these dresses from Tibi. (I also like the pink beanies)


8. I like the fact that someone read my blog in the UK(Yay Katie!), Australia, Denmark, Switzerland, Malaysia, New Zealand (Ben's family?)
9. I'm not feeling better, but I feel like I could.

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned me! I feel so loved.

    And you better get better. I'm coming home in two weeks, and we need to spend absurd amounts of time together. *nods firmly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only two weeks! YAY! and absurd is the right word. Keep watching, I'm going to link you in my next blog post on inspiration. I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!