Wednesday, February 23

I'm feeling better today...

How to say I love you in a 2 x 2 square...

First, I'm starting to love cartooning or illustrating, not sure which. This is my first cartoon I've done in a while, in an evolutionary biology lecture (yuck!)

And then, Valentine's Day rolled around. This year, I made about 7 cards for my Valentine, Ben. They said things like...
You're the Peanut Butter to my Jelly
You're the Cup to my Cake
You're the Cone to my Ice Cream
You're the French to my Fry
You're the Sun to my Shine
You're the Sole to my Shoe

You notice most of them are about food.
I made one for my mama and sister, Molly, that said "You're the Hunny to my Pooh Bear"
We love our Pooh Bear...
And I made this one for my bestest friend Nikki...


Sorry my Droid pictures suck, but I had to send it via text because she's busy being famous (!) in LA!
And this is my last one...
You are the "Bee's Knees"...
HA! I love it.
Ben thinks I should sell the "You're the Blank to my Blank" ones in groups of five on Etsy.com... Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. And why not put the blank-etie, blanks out there? Or a blanketie-blank poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call, I'm working on packs of five for Etsy now. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!