Friday, March 11

Cheer Up Playlist

When you are sick, and roadtripping to Seattle with your sister and her boyfriend, and need cheering up... I recommend singing these with your sister... (boyfriend not necessary...)
Molly and I race to name the movie when the song comes on during our Disney playlist. I challenge anybody in the whole wide world to beat us... impossible!
(I love my sister)
(And I love Disney)

Props if you can name five movies without looking it up!
"Enjoy It!" Hayley Mills and Maurice Chevelier
"The Bare Necessities" Phil Harris
"Part of Your World" Jodi Benson
"Although I Dropped $100000 in the Market, I Found A Million Dollars in Your Smile" Paul Frees
"Feminity" Hayley Mills
"Baby Mine" Betty Noyes
"Let's Go Fly A Kite" David Thomlinson and Dick Van Dyke (<3)
"Love" Nancy Adams (I wish I was musical enough to write an accoustic version of this)

(Love...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!