Monday, April 11

Collection Exchange!

I participated in a collection exchange recently on Oh Hello Friend.
Here's how it works...
Step One: Leave your name, email, and what you collection on Oh, Hello Friend.
Step Two: Danni (of Oh, Hello Friend) pairs you up.
Step Three: Shop for something that your partner collects.
Step Four: Mail it.
Step Five: Happiness and glee at receiving your package.

I was assigned to Kate from Texas, who collected owls. I went to the rainy city of Seattle to shop at the market for her gift.
 I found this necklace at the House of Jade...

 And wrapped it in a handmade envelope like so...
And I found an awesome handcarved whistle that looks like an owl and wrapped it all in plum and brown paper... (love!)

Today, I got my package from Kate.
(I said I collected vintage pins)
She sent me this package...
And the first things I found was a heart button bobby pin and a costume diamond (pear shaped!) ring...
And then these beautiful treasures (I heart pins!)
And a watercolor she painted herself!

I'm so lucky!

(Still working on art projects... Can't wait to show you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!