Saturday, June 18

Today at work...

Well, I spent my time drawing large marine creatures making my signature "AAAAH" face... as illustrated here.






Ew. You can see inside my mouth on that last picture... yikes... everybody like my tonsils!
I don't remember when, but at some point during high school I realized that only normal, boring people smile politely when someone takes their picture. And it looks, honestly, like you're a tourist... in your life. If you were showing someone a picture of yourself, at your birthday party, and you are smiling politely in the picture, then you say something like this, "Oh, this was my birthday." and it sounds similar to "Oh, and here we are in front of a large waterfall..."
But if you've got your mouth open smile, which is pretty much like a party face... then you say something like, "(laughing)and this is my birthday! it was so awesome! you had to be there!"
and whoever is viewing your life scrapbook (fb creeper anyone?) gets all jealous and wishes that they, in fact, had been there.
Point is... polite smile = life tourist. Big-open-mouth-party-AAAAAH-face? = awesome.
Here's my narwhal picture... please love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!