Friday, August 19

Pin me down...

Do you have a Pinterest yet?
It's basically the greatest thing ever. See, you like a picture on the internet, and you think, "Wow, I should bookmark that shit"... so you do. Then, you forget about it, or go back to your bookmarks... and all that's left is, what? a string of numbers for an image you can't remember?
Yeah, that sucks.
And that's why pinterest is great... you "pin" something. THEN, it's filed into a little digital bulletin board... and saved as an image. Then, when you're thinking... wow, I should plan a party... you can go to your PARTY bulletin board, and WHAMO... lots of party images that you click on... and it takes you right to the site you got it from.
It's the cat's meow.
I mean that without an ounce of sarcasm.
I've got lots of boards, all cheerful, and now Pinterest acts as my little internet happy place... here's a sampling of my boards. You can find me at http://pinterest.com/marycbaumstark/

"Favorite Places and Spaces"

"Books Worth Reading"

"My Style"

"For the Home"

"Parties"


"Favorites"


"DIY"

"Food"


"Summer"

"Wedding"


"Beauty"


"People"



"For My Room"



"ART"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!