Friday, March 18

In the Shower...

I just took the warmest, most delightful shower...

I pity those who want to take a shower after me... There is no hot water left.
I love the water. Love it! I know that 80% of our bodies are water, and I think I'm more water than most. Something about being in water is so organic and natural, like I was meant to live with raisined fingers and roped wet hair.
Anyway... showers! Being in the shower is like being home. It reminds me of my adolescence, when I would  wake up early for school, just to fall asleep in the shower.
I love being clean, warm, and wet at the same time. I never want to get out.
I fully realizing I'm dedicating an entire blog post to showering... but honestly...
Isn't it such the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!