Wednesday, March 9

Poetry class...

A poem about poetry class...

Poetry class is better
When I'm armed with
A buttery rice crispy treat
And a banana.
My professor is the type of man
Who would have
A lilac bandana
In his back pocket...
And he does.

Tada! I'm poetic.
Confession: I'm afraid to post my poetry in public, even though I'm a creative writing minor with an emphasis in poetry.

P.S. some guy in my class why I used parentheses... (it's because I heart them)...
(Parentheses are the bee's knees, best thing ever)

2 comments:

  1. Parentheses are great (says the person who actually put in the biography on her blog that parenthetical asides feature prominently in her writing)!

    Also, I love your poem. The "And he does" is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3!
    I can't wait to see you!
    Travel safe

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!