Wednesday, April 27

I Made a Dress (Exclamation Point)...

I was sorting through my closet for a dress for Easter...
(I have to wear something I already owned, instead of shopping, because I'm broke...)
and I came across a brightly colored imported dress from the farmer's market
(I love farmer's markets more than anything)
that I got for $10. And wore for Molly's graduation.
It's kinda a hippie dress.
And it's so low cut that I had to wear a tank top underneath... which is lame.
Soooo! (or should I say sew... ha!)
I fixed it!
I cut the neckline into two strips and tied them together, about two inches about the original neckline.
I added several pleats and shape into the skirt.
And wooden rings into the straps.
I love it!
(Also, I need to actually learn to sew.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!