Thursday, June 2

Jump Start (exclamation point)

I need one. I'm feeling sorry for myself.  (and no one likes that...)
I just finished my nineteenth job application (Kay Jewelers, for the curious)...
and I'm donesies... ok, maybe I'm not, but I want to be.
I'm tired, sick, and sore.
And cold! My parents, god bless their little energy efficient hearts, keep our house at a roasty toasty 58 degrees. And Molly, opens windows at night and turns on a fan. Yes, world, I do need that down comforter year round.
Whining = over.
I need some creative motivation and I need to get my Etsy store online. First order of business, new logos and branding. I might be getting ahead of myself, but I'm excited about that and I should just go with it.
Also, I have an art project due the 22nd... gotta get on that.
Work!
I need a pep talk, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!