Friday, June 3

Things I've Been Up To... (they result in good pictures)

Staff Night Out with my lady friend Caitlyn :)

Staff Night Out frolicking with Amy, Shelby, Jim... what good sports... also, I'm sporting an eighties big hair mane... eeee

Some pretty fab hats that Amy, Savanna, and I spotted in the basement...

Blurry photo basement hats are the best... clearly.

Remember when I said that I'm the funniest person in the room with a Sharpie? Well, it's confirmed. Ben's sporting a Lady Gaga inspired pirate tat... any takers?

Birthday party... You can see my tonsils... Also, I told everyone to do jazz hands... completely necessary.

Everyone made it in this one... from left to right. Back row: David, Michael, Hannah Tavia, Jennifer, Evan, Molly, Chris... Front Row: His Christian Name is James, Mary, and Ben (clearly in homage to the fact that I can't take a picture with my mouth shut).

Bake off with Molly and Bennett.

Molly mixed together what she thought went into cookies + peanut M&Ms. It didn't turn out well... She named it cookie crumble.

Ben made a smiley cookie pizza... it was alright :)

These are my cupcakes with fresh strawberry frosting. They were excellent... and I'm clearly not biased.

Tonsil contest!



E and G and I got real dressed up and took pictures...  this is clearly the angle you get when you are eight and taking the picture of a twenty year old... I'm rocking the rainbow tutu... you know it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!