Monday, March 28

Spring Break To-Do List...

I feel as though a typical college kid would have a to-do list for spring break that involved the following:
-booze
-beach
-babes...

Or maybe I'm simply over-critical of my generation and/or have watched "From Justin to Kelly" one too many times in my youth...
(If you haven't seen it, you're not missing much at all... even watching the trailer made me hate the "I <3 Freddy Prinze Jr." part of myself... its true, such a thing exists."
(Anyways!) I'm hoping for a more productive, less whipped-cream-filled spring break...
I'm planning on launching my Etsy store... yay!
I'm going to sell jewelry, headbands, and stationary.
Here's a peek at the jewelry...







You can see my headbands here...
And the stationary will be similar to this...
So Etsy...
And! I have to do five drawings... life size... and I'm very excited to show you.

2 comments:

  1. Mary, the jewelry is gorgeous! I love your use of those large pearly beads. They're so pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks... I'm launching next week! I'll post the link so you can see all the pretties!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!