Tuesday, June 7

I Mentioned I was being Domestic... Didn't I?

On Sunday, I had waaaaay too much time on my hands. So I babysat, made smoothies, made cupcakes for Chris for helping me babysit, made cupcakes for me, made a cake, made a cake topper, made smoothie popsicles, made ice cream cake cupcakes, arranged some flowers, and had a water balloon fight...

Domestic I tell you.
Here's some documentation of my efforts.
Yellow cake cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting (from scratch!)


Aren't the flowers just gorgeous?

Vanilla cake with a whipped buttercream frosting... best thing all day... mainly because it had about an inch of frosting layered on top.... yummm.



Loving on the smoothie popsicles... they were heart shaped but Ben ate it too fast for you to tell... jerk mouth


And this is an ice cream cupcake. Yellow cake on bottom, chocolate filling, and vanilla ice cream with pink sprinkles on top. Layer, freeze, enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name, email, and site.
Thanks!